Hello 2017, it’s very good to see you.
I can’t wait to see what you have in store.
To kick start the new year, I have a journal prompt for you:
Dear 2017, this is what I promise to you...
How would you finish this sentence? It’s a question I asked myself at the end of last year and it really helped me to get laser-focused on how I wanted to show up for my work and my life in 2016. For 2016 I outlined:
- To play bigger
- To only ask of my life what I’m willing to make happen myself
- To explore and live more
These were the perfect anchors for me as I entered the brand new year, as they empowered me to truly take responsibility for my own growth, joy, and happiness throughout the year along the way. At the end of 2016 I sat down to ask myself the same question: what do I want to promise this brand new year ahead? What's come to the surface for me for 2017 is:
- To show up wholeheartedly to my work and my life
- To fill this year with travel and adventures
- To prioritise taking care of myself
- To live my truth out loud
- To continue to run a big-hearted business
- To run in the direction of a life that feels most meaningful and true to me
To help you dive deeper into what’s coming to the surface for you as you explore this, I have six questions for you: