Seven Questions For You...
1. Why did you take the leap into running your own business? What part of your story, your experiences, and your passions, purpose, and interests lead you to where you are now?
2. What is the work you feel called and inspired to do? How does your purpose and your passion shape your business model?
3. What is your vision for the lifestyle that you’re building? How is your business here to help enable you to live the life you want to live?
4. How many hours do you want to work a week? How do you want to spend those working hours: at a desk? At home? In a co-working space? On the road?
5. How much do you want to earn per month and per year; how much do you need to sustain the life you want to build?
6. What are the most important things in your life right now that will promote your own wellbeing, fulfilment, and personal happiness?
7. What part do you want your business to play in your life? What type of work/life balance do you want to strive for?
8. What are the main business goals that you're working towards at the moment? What part will they play in enabling you to build the life you want to live and to do the work you feel inspired and called to do?
Use all of this self-exploration to start to develop a clearer picture of what building a lifestyle business looks like for you. What you want to figure out is:
- The specifics of what the big vision for your life really looks like
- What it is you need to make happen so that you can build the lifestyle that you want to build
- How to keep your purpose and own personal and creative fulfilment at the forefront of everything you do with your work
- A clear and focused business plan and business strategy to help you move forward