Welcome to Letters To My Clients...
It's so good to see you here!
I'm Jen, a creative coach, and I help big-hearted creatives build impactful, fulfilling, and sustainable creative businesses and lives. What you'll find below is a collection of 10 mini-essays that are here to offer you guidance, encouragement, insight, and support in your creative journey along the way.
Whether you're facing fear, obstacles, roadblocks, frustration, or overwhelm, my hope is that these letters can hold space for you to move forward and make things happen on your own terms every step of the way.
Let's jump in...
1. Your Business Doesn't Have To Feel Hard For It To Be Impactful
2. You Are So Ready To Do Meaningful Work In The World
3. Clear Your Channel
4. There Is Light At The End Of The Tunnel
5. Turn Your Frustration Into Patience
6. Don't Forget A Little Courage Too
7. Forget Everything You've Been Told To Do To Make This Project Successful
8. All Of Those Answers You're Aching For? They're On The Other Side Of Doing The Work
9. All You Need Next Is A Plan
10. You've Got To Own The Season You're In