Your content can change everything. Let me show you how...
Your content can be the best marketing tool available for you and your creative business. You just need to tap into its potential, sift through all of your ideas so you can start to make sense of them, and build a purposeful and strategic content plan to move you and your business forward.
Whether you want to shape up your blog, launch a podcast or video series, develop a digital product, or start delighting your community through email, content coaching is for you.
THIS IS FOR YOU IF:
- You’re feeling overwhelmed, lost, and uninspired with your content
- You’ve been trying to implement one-size-fits-all-strategies but they’re not working for you and your brand
- You’re aching for some clarity, focus, and direction with your content
- You know you have great ideas, you just need help bringing them to life
- You’re ready to utilise your content as an authentic marketing tool for you and your business so you can attract dream clients and customers
- You’re ready to shape up your blog or introduce new content streams into your online presence
- You’re fed up of diluting your message and you want to start sharing content that really resonates and connects with the right people for you
Jen is the creative coach dreams are made of. Jen and I have had incredibly productive sessions that have directed my first e-product and a business-brand model I feel totally inspired by! The best part? She's a doer. Whatever I've felt muddled and weighed down by in my own creative process is replaced with the clarity of Jen's coaching and guidance after our time together. I loved her post-session notes and "homework" assignments. In fact, I find myself referring to them today! If you're hiring Jen, you're not only hiring a professional with the direction, skills, and intentional mindset to help guide your path, but also a friend with the kindness to encourage you to think boldly, and act with intent and fearlessness.
HERE'S WHAT WE CAN DO TOGETHER:
- Find focus, clarity, and direction with your content so you can create with purpose and intention
- Create purposeful content strategy that can move you and your brand forward in an effective, impactful, and authentic way
- Bring out your best ideas through writing prompts, content exercises, and brainstorming sessions
- Bring to life a podcast, e-book, e-course, video series, and more
- Move past the obstacles and mindsets that have been holding you back so far
- Develop the clarity and intuition you need to know which content to share where, when, and how online
- Build a focused plan of action so you can move forward and create content that resonates, connects, and sells
The biggest thing that I got from Jen was a huge release that I could blog about whatever I wanted. She really removed the mental obstacles that I had in place for myself, and basically performed magic like a mental chiropractor. After just a session or two, she was really able to break down the reasons I wasn't allowing myself to thing big with my blog, and completely obliterated those blocks for me. She also keeps me in check because I can kind of fly all over the place with ideas.
My experience with Jen was incredibly effective, grounding, organised, and clear. I was so confused about what to do with my blog, how to use my voice, produce content that is creative and useful and relevant, and she helped me work through things that just felt like "OH MY GOD I CAN ACTUALLY DO THIS NOW." And the best part is, it stuck! It wasn't a bandaid, she really permanently opened up my mentality about my online presence that resulted in me being able to be myself and provide for my viewers and readers what I want. I was able to start thinking bigger and really get going with what I want to do online. Our sessions were almost like therapy sessions, with actionable steps and lots of confidence building. YOU WILL TOTALLY LOVE HER
Jen is the bomb. She is an incredible resource and will tell you herself that when doing coaching services, you need to use your coach, and I recommend USING her! I email her probably once a day, and her responses are always so helpful, actionable, and practical. Practical with a "think big" approach. She is someone I HUGELY respect and I am so grateful to be able to work with her (I've signed up 3 times in a row because I just don't ever want to not have her!)
Asia of Asia Croson
Photographer, Podcaster, & Founder of Slo What? Magazine
- 5 x 90-minute coaching sessions (held every two weeks)
- A password protected client page where you'll have access to notes and a recording of each session
- Tasks, resources, and homework to keep you moving forward in-between sessions
- Unlimited email support between sessions
Your investment: £500
(or two payments of £275)
FULLY BOOKED FOR 2016
Now booking for January & February 2017
Jen has a talent for seeing your own gifts and helping you gain clarity around them. She has acted as a close confidant and "mirror" to my thoughts to help me see who I am from the outside so I can easily translate this to into an effective message that resonates with my audience. Her guidance comes from a genuine place that you don't find often and definitely goes deeper than just checking off goals from a list. Our collaboration has given me more confidence to transform into the game changer that I truly am!
Trista Dedmon of The Creative Flow
Brand & Web Designer for Creative Entrepreneurs
MY PROMISE TO YOU:
As your coach, I promise you this: I will show up for you and be there every step of the way.
I’ll listen to you and I’ll help you move forward on your own terms, in your own way, and by your own rules. It's not my job to tell you how to create content - I already believe that you have incredible ideas within you. It's my job to help you make sense of those ideas so you can bring your best, most impactful, and meaningful work to life.
After five sessions together you’ll have the clarity, confidence, and strategy that you need to move forward and create content that resonates, connects, and sells - all I ask is that you give this process 100% too.
Have any questions about working together?
You can visit my FAQ page this way.