SIX MONTH 1:1 COACHING FOR CREATIVES
Because you don't need to do this on your own anymore...
I’ve helped my clients get booked out months in advance, cultivate a game changing community around their brand, create content that makes people pay attention, develop and market services, products, and resources that deliver and delight, and launch podcasts, magazines, courses, and entire brands from scratch. I've seen them overcome fears, obstacles, and mindsets that have been holding them back for years, and I've seen them give themselves permission to build a creative life and business on their own terms, in their own way, and by their own rules.
I want to help you do this too.
THIS IS FOR YOU IF:
- You're feeling unfulfilled in your creative work and life
- You're feeling lost, scattered, and overwhelmed in this journey
- You're struggling to move forward in your business, or you're struggling to even get started in the first place
- You're ready to really discover your strengths, your gifts, and your voice and take ownership of them along the way
- You work best in a supportive and encouraging environment
- You're fed up of holding yourself back and you're ready to move past fear and self-limiting beliefs
- You need someone to keep you accountable and focused
- You want clarity around your brand, your offerings, your content, and your website
- You struggle with the technical side of things and would love someone to walk it through with you step-by-step
- You're ready to make a big change and you don't want to do this alone
- You're feeling disconnected from your creativity and your best ideas and you're aching to find inspiration again
- You want purposeful strategy to move you and your work forward instead of one-size-fits-all formulas and quick fixes
- You want to carve out space to focus on you, your business, your creativity, and your life
- You're ready to spend six months together helping you bridge the gap between where you are now and where you really want to be
I started working with Jen because I recognized that there were certain things I wanted to accomplish in my business that I just wouldn't be able to accomplish or hold myself accountable to without outside help. After my first session with Jen I knew she was the right person to keep me on track towards my goals while still keeping a close eye on my quality of life, as well as personal and creative fulfillment. Jen really understands the challenges (and thrills!) that come with working for yourself, especially when you care about your business A LOT.
What have I discovered since working with Jen? So many things. 1) Gratitude, gratitude, gratitude. And ease! 2) My business truly thrives when I put my quality of life, relationship to myself, and desired lifestyle FIRST, and my muddled, noisy ideas about what I "should" do for a thriving business SECOND. 3) I have her words "You don't have to hustle for your self-worth" taped above my desk for constant everyday reminders.
Jen is hardly just a business or content coach. She's a friend, peer, mentor, mental & emotional massage therapist, and master jedi for anyone in entrepreneurship. I don't know quite how she does what she does but I know it's a mix of being truly present, holding space, always relating to and validating my experience, while also offering guidance, insight, and helping me unearth my own answers and brilliance. Also - practical tech tools and resources! The only reason my last launch went off without a hitch was because of her recommended tools and support
If you’re thinking about working with Jen? JUST DO IT ALREADY. If there is any part of you that feels creatively lacking, professionally stuck, stifled, spread-too-thin, or less than completely satisfied, she's the lady for you.
Amy Young of Amy Young Coaching
Life Coach & Video Blogger
HERE'S WHAT WE CAN DO TOGETHER:
- Find clarity, focus, & direction with your creative work
- Develop your signature services or products
- Launch or relaunch your brand and online presence
- Help you to finally cut all of the noise so you can listen to the most important voice: your own
- Develop a meaningful, impactful, & effective content plan
- Tackle the fears & mindsets that have been holding you back along the way
- Add more joy to your routine, your schedule, and your creative process
- Walk you through a transition period in your creative work and life
- Have access to feedback, accountability, and support every step of the way
- Finally launch the podcast, e-book, blog, or course that you can’t stop thinking about
- Help you take control of your online presence so you can monetise it in the best way for you
- Help you move past burn out and overwhelm and create systems and routines that will keep you happy and healthy in your business
- Develop the tools, confidence, strategy, and intuition you need to move forward with your creative work in a way that feels good to you
I hired Jen because I needed help with my money mindset and sorting through self-sabotaging behavior in my business.
Jen has helped me to connect to what is truly important to me in my business: having fun. Since I've been focused on having fun, my business has been THRIVING. I can honestly say I've never felt SO good in my business.
Jen is gentle. She helps you to understand what's going on when you can't see it. She offers new and fresh perspectives. She's incredibly insightful around communicating in effective ways to our tribes. She won't hound you, she won't make you feel guilty. She is supportive, encouraging, and is always looking to pave the way with you. Jen will help you move forward.
Hire Jen if you want help on content creation - she's a master communicator. Also, hire Jen if you want someone to talk about your business to, to help you brainstorm, and to help you set intentions and follow them to expand and grow your business and vision.
- 12 x 60-minute coaching sessions (held every 2 weeks)
- A password protected client page where you'll have access to notes and a recording of each session
- Tasks, resources, and homework to keep you moving forward in-between sessions
- Email support in-between sessions
Your investment: £1550 in full (saving £100)
(or three monthly payments of £550)
Now booking for February & march 2018
With Jen's support and encouragement, I did the unthinkable and launched a whole new facet to my online work. She talked me through all the steps from mailing list, marketing and launch to the practicalities of scheduling and backend support. She was there for all my moments of panic, confusion and celebration.
Within two days of my launch I'd booked up for the next two months. Without Jen's insight and encouragement, I'd never have taken this leap. She's truly in the business of making dreams come true, and I don't know what I'd do without her.
MY PROMISE TO YOU:
As your coach, I promise you this: I will show up for you and be there every step of the way.
I’ll listen to you, and I’ll make space for what matters to you most in this season. We’ll have deep and meaningful conversations, and fun and light-hearted ones too. I’ll push you when you need it, and take it a little slower when you need that too. More than anything, I’ll remind you of what you’re capable of even when you cannot see it yourself.
All I ask is that you give this process 100% too. Over six months together we can make incredible things happen in your creative work and life - all you have to do is choose more.
Jen is the creative coach dreams are made of. Jen and I have had incredibly productive sessions that have directed my first e-product and a business-brand model I feel totally inspired by! The best part? She's a doer. Whatever I've felt muddled and weighed down by in my own creative process is replaced with the clarity of Jen's coaching and guidance after our time together. I loved her post-session notes and "homework" assignments. In fact, I find myself referring to them today! If you're hiring Jen, you're not only hiring a professional with the direction, skills, and intentional mindset to help guide your path, but also a friend with the kindness to encourage you to think boldly, and act with intent and fearlessness.
Have any questions about working together?
You can visit my FAQ page this way.