Last year I wrote a book.
A mini book, less than 50 pages long, called Nobody Is Going To Do Your Business (Or Your Life) For You: & Other Stories, which is a collection of essays on the lessons I've learned about bridging the gap between where we are now and where we truly want to be in our creative work and life.
If you're subscribed to my Weekly Letters, you might remember me sharing it with you last November and you might have already read it too. I also recorded an audiobook to accompany it, and for this new season of Make It Happen I'm sharing that audiobook with you in the hopes it can be of some support and encouragement for you in your creative work and life right now.
You can dive into each episode of this new season of the show below, and you can subscribe to the show and listen along through iTunes this way too.
- Introducing Nobody Is Going To Do Your Business (Or Your Life) For You: & Other Stories
- Chapter 1: Your are not entitled to your dreams coming true
- Chapter 2: Start with your mindset
- Chapter 3: You are the expert in your creative work and life
- Chapter 4: Failure is not the enemy
- Chapter 5: Don't let your expectations crush your momentum
- Chapter 6: You can feed your ego or you can feed your journey
- Chapter 7: The real work happens when nobody is looking
- Chapter 8: Complaining gets you nowhere
- Chapter 9: When you're too many steps ahead of yourself
- Chapter 10: Your are the vessel through which your work comes to life
- Chapter 11: Show up as if you're already where you want to be
- Chapter 12: Nobody is going to do your business (or your life) for you
And if you'd like to dive into the mini book and other mini books that I've created for my Weekly Letters community, you can find out more and sign up this way.
More than anything, my biggest hope is that on the other side of listening to these episodes you will have a little more clarity, a little more courage, and a little more determination to show up and bring to fruition the creative work and life that you're aching for.
I'll be rooting for you always!
Every Sunday I send thoughtful insights to my community through Weekly Letters. If you're not already on the list, you can sign up below to receive the next letter straight to your inbox.