A season of struggle is when our creative journey feels a little like an uphill battle for a while along the way. Maybe you’re dealing with a health crisis, or a family loss, or maybe some financial struggles in your business. Maybe your life is just kicking your ass a little right now and things are a little harder than usual. These journal prompts are here to help you be reflective in any seasons of struggle you may face in 2017, and hopefully support you to navigate them in a way that is still wholehearted along the way.
- What does this season of struggle look like for me right now? What is shaping this season for me?
- How am I feeling as I navigate this season of struggle? Is there anything I’d like to be different?
- How would I like to move forward in this season of struggle? How would I like to show up to these challenges that I’m facing?
- How can I show myself kindness, patience, and grace in this season of struggle?
- Is there anything distracting me in this season of struggle that I’d like to let go of?
- How can I still stay true to my core values and intentions even while navigating this season of struggle along the way?
- What am I learning from this season of struggle along the way so far?
- Is there anything I can do to support myself to truly thrive in this season of struggle?
What I hope comes to the surface for you here is some clarity around your season of struggle, and connection to your core desires and how best you can support yourself to navigate this season along the way.
Next up are some journal prompts for when you’re navigating a season of rest in your creative work and life...