A season of hustle is when you’re working hard to make things happen in your creative work and life. You’re pushing forward towards big and meaningful goals, and you’re committed to the process every step of the way. But - it can feel overwhelming, draining, and scary at times, and these journal prompts are here to support you to reflect when you’re navigating seasons of hustle along the way.
- What does this season of hustle mean to me? What are the guiding goals and intentions fuelling my commitment to the hustle right now?
- How am I feeling as I navigate this season of hustle? Is there anything I’d like to be different?
- Is there anything distracting me in this season of hustle that I’d like to let go of?
- How can I stay focused on what truly matters to me in this season of hustle?
- What am I learning from this season of hustle along the way so far?
- Is there anything I can do to support myself to truly thrive in this season of hustle?
- How is this season of hustle connected to my overarching vision for my wholehearted year?
Hopefully what these journal prompts can do is hold space for you to dive a little deeper when you’re hustling hard in your creative work and life along the way.
Next up we’re going to explore some journal prompts for when you’re in a season of struggle...